Tips To Get Rid of Blackheads Naturally:
If you can not wait and want to get removing a blackhead, just go to a dermatologist. Usually, the doctor will recommend for facials and give certain medications. If blackheads very much, the doctor will use the help of laser technology.
How to Prevent Blackheads
- Get to know your skin type. Usually, blackheads easily appear on oily skin. By knowing your skin type, you can more easily choose a suitable facial cleanser products.
- Choose a suitable cleanser, which can make your skin really clean, fresh, and springy. Give tolerance a month to try out the effectiveness of the cleaners you use.
- Choose the right moisturizer. For normal to oily skin, use oil free moisturizer. In fact, the body has a natural system that can manage moisture.
- Avoid comedogenic products. Other products that can cause blackheads are cleansing milk, sunscreen, foundation, pressed powder, ginseng shampoo and conditioner. Keep in mind, compact powder is a product that contains the highest comedogenic substances. The use of compact powder too long not only cause blackheads, but also acne.
- Living healthy and well nourished. Get enough sleep and rest, avoid stress. This may sound corny, but try to apply the terms of this habit, and see the results.