Home remedies to get rid of dark circles under eyes
1. Tea bags
6. Mint leaves
7. Almond oil
Lifestyle to get rid of dark circles under eyes:
- Ensure get enough sleep every night.
- Use sunglasses when exposed to direct sunlight. This method serves to protect the eyes from the harmful rays
- Drink plenty of water. This can help disguise dark circles under the eyes.
- Reducing Consumption of Beverages Containing Caffeine and Soda. Drinks need to be reduced is coffee, soda and caffeinated beverages to another. Soft drinks containing artificial sweeteners that will make the eyes look swollen around and darker colors. Caffeine makes the body does not absorb water well and cause dehydration. As a result of dehydration, toxins, not removed completely from the body and causing color, including around the eyes become dark.
- Reducing Ready to Serve. Foods that contain a lot of preservatives will increase the toxins in the body. Poison is no wasted out and settles in the skin. Resulting in dark skin under the eyes.
- Eating lots of vegetables and fruit. With the emphasis on eating vegetables and fruits, the nutrients will certainly be useful to eliminate toxins in the body.