Meditation is a practice of concentrated focus upon a sound, object, visualization, the breath, movement, or attention itself in order to increase awareness of the present moment, reduce stress, promote relaxation, and enhance personal and spiritual growth. So let's keep your health by meditation.
How to Get Rid of Headaches By Natural Ways
There are many ways to get rid of headaches, one of them by taking pain medication. But there are also some alternative ways that you can use to overcome the pain of headaches. Headache that is medically known as cephalalgia is a condition of the presence of pain in the head, sometimes at the back of the neck or upper back neck. Headache disorders glance it looks as a trivial issue, but this condition can be very disturbing activities.
Tips to Get Rid of Headache By Natural Ways:
Some types of headaches, such as migraines, can be cured when the 'cooled'. The trick of course with a compress using ice cubes. Wrap ice cubes in a small container or towel dry, then put on the forehead. Leave it like that for up to 15 minutes. Repeat again with pause a little while, about 15 minutes.
2. Warm the body
Warmth can also help relieve headaches, especially headaches due to stiff muscles in the neck and shoulders. The trick, put something warm on the neck or the back of the head. Or flush of warm water into the back of your body. Make sure the water is not too hot, because it can burn your skin and make you uncomfortable.
Massaging the head of the sick can also relieve headaches. Use your fingertips to massage the neck, forehead, back of the head, and shoulders. Stiff muscles in that section may lead to headaches, so the massage can relax the muscles and make the head feel better.
Sleep can make you do not feel a headache. When you wake up the possibility of perceived pain subsides. Sleep helps to reduce headaches, particularly for migraine. Use a quiet and dark place, turn off the lights, then go to sleep.
5. Relaxation techniques
Stress and anxiety can cause headaches. When this happens, all you need is a relaxation technique. First of all, lie down in a dark and silent. Massage the muscles in the legs, and then make your feet feel relaxed. Do the same thing for the muscles of the lower leg. Move your whole body and make your muscles relax.
Foods To Get Rid Of Headaches:
Some foods and liquids is believed to help get rid of the pain in the head. Here are eight of them:
1. Potatoes: Headaches arising from drunk is not only due to dehydration but also because of the loss of electrolytes such as potassium. Therefore, eating foods rich in potassium may help relieve headaches. Potatoes contain a lot of potassium that is 100 grams, while the baked potato (with skin) contains up to 600 mg potassium.
2. Bananas: Bananas are not only rich in potassium but also magnesium (medium banana contains 10% of your daily intake recommendations). Magnesium can relieve your migraine and headaches due to stress. Numerous studies have linked between magnesium deficiency and migraine headaches. Research shows that about half of all migraine sufferers have ionized magnesium in the blood in small amounts.
Magnesium, which was conceived in the bananas, protecting the body from headaches by relaxing the blood vessels. In addition, magnesium has a calming effect that is useful to relieve headaches caused by tension. Dried apricots, avocados, almonds, cashews, brown rice, nuts and seeds are other foods that are rich in magnesium.
3. Coffee: Caffeine in coffee is beneficial as well as harmful to victims headache. Caffeine is a substance common in prescription and free medicines for headaches because it can relieve pain and 40% more effective in treating headaches. Caffeine also helps the body absorb headache medications more quickly, making the drug more quickly to work. Caffeine can be a headache reliever highly effective, particularly migraines, but if taken too much can make headaches recur. Thus, it is recommended remedy drink coffee no more than 2 or 3 cups per day.
4. Cereal grains (whole grain): If you are low-carb diet, you will begin to drain the main source of energy for the brain, the glycogen reserves. It also makes the body lose fluids quickly leading to dehydration. Dehydration along with reduced energy to the brain can lead to headaches. If you consume carbohydrate foods are healthy (whole grains such as whole wheat bread, whole grain cereal, oatmeal, and fruit), not only can overcome the pain in the head but also improve your mood.
5. Watermelon: Dehydration is a common cause of headaches, then consider mengasup drink plenty of water and water-rich foods (such as watermelon). Fruits are rich in water also contains essential minerals, such as magnesium, which is key to preventing headaches. You can also try a sports drink berelektrolit if you may get headaches after working out for a long time due to losing a lot of minerals in the body.
6. Fish: Fatty fish (such as salmon, tuna, and mackerel) is useful as a remedy for migraine headaches because it is rich in essential fatty acids, omega-3. Omega-3 fatty acids inhibit the inflammation that often lead to migraines. If you can not eat fish every day, not to worry. You can take fish oil supplements and adding foods such as flaxseed, walnuts, tofu, and soy beans for an extra omega-3 in your diet
7. Sesame Seeds: Sesame seeds are rich in vitamin E and can help stabilize estrogen levels and prevent migraines during your period. In addition, sesame seeds are also rich in magnesium, which in turn will help prevent headaches. Other foods that contain high amounts of vitamin E, among others, nuts, olive oil, dandelion, wheat, and sweet potatoes.
8. Ginger: In addition to being a cure for nausea, ginger has anti-inflammatory and anti-histamine also useful to combat headaches. Cook ginger or combine with other beverages such as tea.