Causes of Hemorrhoids
Symptoms of Hemorrhoids
How to Get rid of hemorrhoid
- Soaking in warm water, in addition to reducing swelling can also kill the bacteria found in the anus.
- Anusol cream anal area, usually cream can be found in pharmacies or drug stores.
- Operation, this is a last solution if your hemorrhoids ambient or non-healing through a variety of treatments. But, you have to provide more money for treatment.
- Giving Aloe vera gel (aloe vera) in anal area can also help reduce inflammation. Alternatively, you can use a natural remedy based violet leaves (graptophyllum pictum) against hemorrhoids. Purple leaves is a plant that comes from New Guinea and Polynesia. Saponins, alkaloids, glycosides and other substances contained in the purple leaves can inhibit the inflammation of hemorrhoids and help the digestive process that makes the stool soft. Anti-inflammatory effects of saponin strong enough to overcome even severe hemorrhoids.
How To Prevent Hemorrhoids
- Consuming fibrous food, fibrous foods found in many vegetables and fruits as well as seaweed.
- Drink enough water, enough water in your body can help digestion to digest.
- Do not sit for too long, when you really have to sit for a long time because of a claim, then you can work around this by resting two hours for 15 minutes. Also, make sure your chair seat should be in a tough situation.
- Do not push, do not try to straining the stool is too strong, try not to hold defecation because you can Constructing hardened feces.