Causes of Kidney Stones
Symptoms of Kidney Stones
- The pain starts from the waist down towards the hips, then to the external genitalia. The intensity of pain fluctuates, and severe pain, is the culmination of the pain.
- If the stone is in the kidney bowl, and Calix, the pain settled and less intensity.
- Lower back pain occurs if the stone entered obstruction in the kidney.
- Meanwhile, severe pain in the abdomen occurs if stone has been moved into the ureter.
- Nausea and vomiting are always followed severe pain.
- Patients with kidney stones sometimes also has fever, cold, blood in the urine if injured ureter stones, abdominal distention, pus in the urine.
Tips To Get Rid of Kidney Stones Naturally
You should consult with your doctor. If the stones is too large to be removed naturally, surgery can be done. If the stones is in the ureter, cystoscopy can be used through the urethra and kidney stones, manipulated by the catheter. Removal stones from other areas (at Calix and pelvis) requires operation from the side or lower abdomen. The procedure is called percutaneous ultrasonic lithotripsy and extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy, will break up kidney stones into small fragments, which can removed naturally or by suction.
For the prevention of kidney stones, you should drink plenty of water. or advisable to eat less calcium, given drugs to prevent the formation of uric acid stones, and vitamin C which gives acidity to the urine. If the parathyroid glands also includes the cause, the doctor will recommend paratiroidektomi action (parathyroid glands removed).