Cause of a yeast infection
- Vagina actually contains healthy bacteria that serves to keep the acidity of intimate areas. However, if the amount is excessive, then the bacteria can cause vaginal yeast infections.
- An imbalance in the production of bacteria also increases the risk of vaginal yeast infections. The imbalance is triggered by hormonal changes, certain medications, or a weakened immune system.
- Another cause of yeast infection is vaginal estrogen levels increase dramatically. Estrogen alone usually increases during pregnancy or birth.
- The lack of genital hygiene also increase the risk of vaginal yeast infections. So, after using the toilet should be cleaned from the genitals to the anus vagina to prevent bacterial entry into the area of femininity.
- Genital washing with soap with a strong aroma and dangerous chemical ingredients are final cause of the appearance of vaginal yeast infection. Because fragrance overload can cause excessive growth of bacteria.
Symptom of a yeast infection
- Itching. If you often feel itching in the vagina, then it is a clear sign of fungal infection. Especially if after vaginal washing, not diminished, but the itching worse.
- Burned. A burning feeling after urination can be a sign of a vaginal yeast infection. But sometimes a burning sensation is also caused by dehydration.
- Pain. Do you often feel pain in vagina? If the pain is characterized by redness, it could be a vaginal yeast infection.
- Whitish. The latest sign followed by itching and burning in the vagina is a thick white discharge like a thick cheese.
Tips to get rid of a yeast infection
1. Boost the immune system