Nutritional Value of Mango
|Nutritional value per 100 g based on USDA|
|Dietary fiber||1.6 g|
|Vitamin A equiv.||54 μg|
|lutein and zeaxanthin||23 μg|
|Pantothenic acid||0.197 mg|
|Vitamin B6||0.119 mg|
|Vitamin C||36.4 mg|
|Vitamin E||0.9 mg|
|Vitamin K||4.2 μg|
Health Benefits of Mango
8. For Healthy Digestion
9. Maintaining healthy teeth and gums,
Mango Serving Suggestions
- Mango fruit can be enjoyed all alone without any additions.
- Fresh mango cubes are a great addition to fruit salads.
- Mango juice with ice cubes is a popular, delicious drink.
- Mango fruit juice blended with milk as "mango-milk shake." Mango fruit is also used to prepare jam, ice cream and in candy industries.
- The unripe, raw, green mango has been used in the preparation of pickles and chutney in the Asian countries.