Simple Tips On How To Lower Bad Cholesterol
Sometimes you feel you've done the best to lower cholesterol, but still no luck. Maybe some of you have already tried to cholesterol-lowering drugs as a way to lower cholesterol, but what about your eating patterns? Have you changed it to be more healthy? Because even with treatment, but without the proper diet, cholesterol could remain high.
Did you know that you can reduce the levels of bad cholesterol in the body as much as 10-20 percent just by changing your diet so that your food is low in cholesterol. here are the tips:
1. Increase consumption of foods low in cholesterol, such as soybeans, kidney beans, tofu, tempeh, fresh fruit, whole grains, vegetables, and vegetable juice.
2. Make oatmeal for breakfast because many studies have shown that oatmeal is very good for lowering your cholesterol levels.
3. Replace your regular egg consumption with low cholesterol eggs, these eggs can you get in the supermarket or at the market.
4. Try changing your habits are happy to consume foods that contain lots of fat, such as fetucini bersaus cream, coconut milk berkuah foods, fried foods and offal, with a variety of vegetables sauteed with a little oil.
5. Expand the variety of food you eat celery, basil, and cilantro.
6. Replace margarine and oil consumption of less healthy oils are better for your cholesterol, such as coconut oil.
Improper food processing are also often the cause of high cholesterol. Fry dishes, whatever type of oil in the body is converted into cholesterol. The recommended Processing is boiled or steamed. To keep cholesterol levels, which should be known is principle to limit the caloric intake as needed. If we rarely move, limit calories. Prioritizing also consume food resources required by the body and can not be produced by the body, such as essential fatty acids.