Tips How To Get Healthy Skin Naturally
Every woman wants healthy skin, soft and fresh. Not a few women complain of dull skin, rough, and not shiny. Many factors can damage skin care, ranging from ultraviolet to the dust and pollution. What are treatment that required for healthy skin?. Here are some tips or ways to have a healthy skin, soft, clean and fresh.
1. It has long been drinking enough water can help rejuvenate human skin. It is recommended to drink 6-8 glasses of water every day. When the weather is hot or after exercise is recommended to drink more. The skin will retain moisture and drinking enough water also helps rid the body of harmful toxins.
2. Eat foods that have more fiber, such as fruits, vegetables, etc.. Because fiber foods can aid digestion and absorption are more optimal. In addition, to improve the cleaning dirt from our bodies.
3. Besides fiber eat foods that contain antioxidants. Antioxidants may slow the aging of human skin cells. These substances are found mainly in fruits and vegetables.
4. Eat a variety of foods. Foods that contain protein and carbohydrates from different sources can prevent fermentation in the large intestine. So it can enhance the absorption of nutrients in the blood.
5. Essential fatty acids (good fats) can maintain the health of our skin. Essential fatty acids can be obtained from green leafy vegetables, vegetable oils (pumpkin, sunflower, sesame), beans, nuts ass, whole grains, fish, mackerel, sardines, salmon.
6. When you wake up in the morning, drink a glass of warm water, followed by drinking nettle tea or warm water with lemon juice. This can help cleanup dirt in our body. And help refresh your body after a long sleep.
7. Avoid very spicy foods and foods that contain lots of salt. Because foods that contain lots of sodium can lead to swelling of the skin.
8. Avoid smoking, drinking alcoholic beverages, and caffeine in large quantities. Because it can make our skin dry and dull.
9. Avoid foods that contain a lot of oil or fat is bad, like fried, coconut milk, etc.
10. Regular exercise to maintain a healthy and toned skin. Exercise can also reduce the fats in our body.
11. Protect your skin from the sun directly. Use a moisturizer that helps the skin stay moist and protects the skin from the sun. Protect skin by using a jacket or other protective when extremely hot weather is also important.
12. Use cosmetic products are safe for the skin. There are many people who are allergic to a particular substance. In the event of damage or symptoms that are not right after using cosmetics, immediately consult a trusted dermatologist.