1/4 tsp baking soda
1 tsp lemon juice or apple cider vinegar
Coconut oil for frying
1 tbsp maca or lucuma powder
1 pinch of vanilla powder
2. In a small bowl, mix all the dry ingredients with a fork until the baking powder is evenly divided.
3. Mash/blitz the banana with the lemon juice (or vinegar) until smooth.
4. Pour in the chia egg, mashed banana, melted coconut oil and almond milk and stir until the batter is completely smooth. Let sit on the countertop for a few minutes (the batter should be THICK)
5. Fry in a spoonful of coconut oil (unless you have a non-stick frying pan) on medium heat for a couple of minutes on each side.
2 tbsp peanut flour (or peanut butter if you don't have any peanut flour)
1 1/2 tbsp almond milk
1/2 tbsp date syrup
1/2 tsp maca powder
1. Mix all ingredients with a fork until you have a smooth, creamy sauce. You may have to adjust the amount of liquid if you use peanut butter instead of flour.