Strawberry Vanilla Nana Ice Cream
So. Only today did I realise that there is not a single banana ice cream recipe to be found on this blog. This shan't be the case on a blog owned by nana ice cream's no. 1 fan! (Me!) Please accept my sincerest apologies. Let's just pretend this recipe has been here since the dawn of time lalala. Just smile and wave boys, just smile and wave.
I may not be the most dedicated blogger but I do care a lot about my followers and I appreciate you all so incredibly much, you literally have no idea. In the future there will be a thorough step-by-step guide uploaded on here but for now, this will have to do. Hope you enjoy the recipe!
Strawberry Vanilla Nana Ice Cream (Finally!)
Cook time: 5 minutes, tops.
3 medium sized ripe bananas, sliced and frozen
1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
1/2 tsp vanilla extract or a pinch of pure vanilla powder
1/2 cup frozen strawberries
1. Place all of the ingredients except for the almond milk in your food processor/high speed blender.
2. Blend on high until there are only very small pieces of frozen fruit left. This should take about a minute or so.
3. Now, carefully remove the small top lid/cap on your food processor/blender and slowly pour in the almond milk, while blending on high.
4. Watch magic happen. (Ok, you may have to stop and scrape down from the sides a few times but seriously, let the blender do the job. No need to poke around in there too much.)
5. Once the ice cream has turned into a creamy, luscious swirl of amazingness, turn the blender off, spoon up in a jar, bowl or whatever floats your boat, top with coconut chips and devour immediately!