Drugs That Should be Avoided Given to Babies
Avoiding Toddler And Babies of Drug Dangers Tips
1. Do not use cold drugs in children under age 6
If your child is younger than 6 years, do not treat the pain by using a cough or fever.
2. Keep medicines in place of Far Reach Children
It would be easier to store medicines in a locked desk drawer so that children do not easily find it when are playing.
3. Do not Mention medicine as candy
Sometimes parents call drug or vitamin suction as the candy so that the children easy to drink. But it would be dangerous for your child when the child found drugs and are beyond your control.
4. Do not take medicine in front of your child
Curiosity in children aged under five is very high. Children tend to follow what is done by the parents.
5. Inform all occupants of the house to Beware
You might actually have your child away from drugs. But if there are other people living in your house like a maid or nanny, you better informed not to do to your child about drugs.