Varicose Vein Causes
Varicose Veins Symptoms
- At first the feet and legs feel heavy, followed by muscle easy to soreness, stiffness, heat and pain around the feet and legs. Usually pain is felt in the evening, due to the interrupted blood flow.
- Easy cramps, although the foot in a relaxed condition.
- Popped blood vessel dilation hair that like cobwebs (spider navy).
- Changes in skin color (pigmentation) around the ankles, due to the interrupted blood flow. Sometimes followed by wound around the ankle are difficult to heal.
- Leg swelling (edema) due to the damming of blood.
- Changes in the external veins, such as in the back of the calf veins appear bluish and winding. This situation is a symptom of chronic varicose veins.
Tips To Get Rid Of Varicose Veins
Medically treating varicose veins:
- Maybe the doctor will perform sclerotherapi, a popular treatment in treating varicose veins.
- Vein stripping. A surgical operation under general anesthesia, the affected varicose veins veins may be removed by tying the ends of the blood vessels,
- Or by using a laser. A procedure without injections or surgery. The blood vessels may require four to six laser therapy, and it takes about 15 to 20 minutes for each laser therapy.